NORTHERN Illinois RANGE SCHEDULE are listed above click on link and search dates and times for your name.
Paragon attendance policy started 1/1/18 please read, understand and follow policy it is listed below.
Section 7 - ATTENDANCE PROGRAM
Each security officer serves an important function in the total operation of Paragon Systems Inc. It is therefore essential that those Officers be at work during scheduled working hours and that they report to work on time. Absences and tardiness cause hardship to co-workers, disrupt operations, and affect our ability to provide quality and timely service to our customers.
Notification – Officers who are unable to report to work are expected to notify their supervisor as far in advance as possible of their expected absence, lateness or need to leave early no less than three (3) hours in advance of the start of their shift in order to allow for the necessary replacements. This requirement is necessary to prevent the need by Paragon to force other Officers to hold over to cover the assigned post and to avoid unnecessary hardship.
An officer who has unused sick time on the books may use his or her sick leave as an excused absence provided he or she calls off at least three (3) hours in advance. After an employee has exhausted his or her sick leave, the following progression will apply, unless the Company determines that mitigating circumstances rendered the event beyond the employee’s control.
(1) With respect to the first absence or late reporting within any consecutive 12 month period, counseling shall be given.
(2) With respect to the second absence or late reporting within any consecutive 12 month period, a verbal reprimand will be given.
(3) With respect to the third absence or late reporting within any consecutive 12 month period, a written reprimand will be given.
(4) With respect to the fourth absence or late reporting within any consecutive 12 month period, a one-day suspension will be given.
(5) With respect to the fifth absence or late reporting within any consecutive 12 month period, a three-day suspension will be given.
(6) With respect to a sixth absence or late reporting within any consecutive 12-month period, the employee will be terminated.Paragon attendance policy started today please read, understand and follow policy it is listed below.
If you were paid 2080 hours and you were prorated for sick, personal and vacation hours we need you to check your epay statement and let us know how many hours you were paid and how many hours you are missing.
If you have worked on railroad contract we don't represent railroad contract so the railroad hours don't count for benefits in our CBA.
Primerica is offering a Free Education Seminar for members on Term Life insurance, Debt Solutions, Long Term Care Insurance, Health Insurance, Pre-Paid legal Services, Auto and Homeowners insurance referral program, Mutual Fund Investments, Individual 401k programs, IRA's, Annuities, Managed investments and 457 &403 (b) programs. This is a service offered by Primerica and have no affiliation with CFER. Please let us know if your interested in attending this free seminar by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a facebook page add cfer cfer as a facebook friend so you can get instant information from CFER Union.
PARAGON FPS ILLINOIS SECURITY CONTRACT.